WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CRONKITE PERCUSSION
• David is a fun and personable teacher who shares his love of music with all students
• Music reading and improvisation are taught equally
• Many ways of making music: audio and video recording, live duets, performing charts, & more
• Liberal use of technology in the studio
• Support local, independent business, it’s appreciated
• Seven Cronkite Percussion students have won All-Star Band auditions and Shine Academy positions. Many more make high marks in school practical exams.
Learn to Read Music, Play Songs, and Perform With Friends
Music matters, and that is why I teach drum set, percussion, piano, ukulele, and theory. Enjoy the thrill of playing rock, pop, jazz, and world music with skill and confidence. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Watch some drum lessons HERE.
GET A FREE LESSON TODAY!
Click Here to book your free, no obligation, 30 minute music lesson. No equipment needed. It’s the best way to see and experience the exciting program at Cronkite Percussion.
A long time drum/piano student plays bass for Jordan McIntosh:
"I have you to thank very much for my success so far, all of my rhythm experience and learning came from you…thanks Dave!"
-Nick Durocher, bass player for Jordan McIntosh.
WHAT CAN YOU FIND ON THIS WEBSITE?
DO I NEED A DRUMSET?
Not right away. You only need sticks and a practice pad to start.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
Monday-Thursday, 11-5 and 6:00-9:00, Sunday 12-6.
HOW MUCH ARE LESSONS?
Lessons are $29/30 minutes and happen once a week from September to June.
CAN'T FIND THE ANSWERS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Want to know how make-ups, registration, and refunds work? Click HERE